In an effort to help preserve and protect Nevada's cultural resources I will:
- Take pictures not things.
- Stay on trails. Many cultural resources are located very close to existing jeep and hiking trails. Leaving these trails, especially in vehicles can cause damage to sensitive cultural areas.
- Enjoy rock writing without touching it. Oils from your hands damages petroglyphs and pictographs.
- Practice extreme caution when visiting mines and historic buildings. Many of these structures are unstable.
- Let others know the importance of these places and things.